Partners

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The God Of Organization. . .

Last week I talked about how a job opportunity fell through for me, as a friend of mine got the position. Naturally I was discouraged yet I moved on, knowing that I need to work while we are still here. Since day one when I went for the interview, the Lord has told me, "It's yours." Even when the job fell through He continued to tell me, "It's yours." I knew something was mine but I really wasn't ready for what was about to happen next. God is a God of organization, and He had to get things organized so that He could bless both my friend and I. In doing this, the Lord provided my friend with a better opportunity elsewhere in the community. He took the job leaving me with the job the Lord had been telling me was mine!!!! Through all of this, we both learned more about patience, faithfulness, and brotherly love. We need to remember that God wants the best for us, though sometimes it takes time, God wants the best for us. So you can pray for me as I start my job on March 3. Also pray for my friend who starts his job on March 10. It is so comforting to know that we have God's peace in our lives as we ultimately strive to serve Him in the mission field.

No comments: