Partners

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time Flies. . .

WOW does time ever fly. . .I last posted an update on March 9. Things are progressing slowly towards the day we leave this country for another. My wife is currently filling out another application and we continue to talk back and forth via email with the person who is journeying with us. As for now, I am enjoying the job that the Lord has blessed me with. I have taken in a lot of information which has caused me to slack off on posting daily blogs. God is so good and I give Him praise for all He has given us. I am so thankful that the God we serve in Canada is the same God that we will serve when we are over seas. I am so thankful that God our protector will be our protector in a foreign country. As for now we will continue to be patient and wait for the day to come. . .I promise I will try a keep my blog up to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy's corner said...

Just letting you know you are in our thoughts and prayers daily, that God would give you patience,as you wait for this door to open. We know how hard it is to "WAIT" sometimes, but know that God does a lot of work in us, during the waiting time. And so, in the waiting, we pray you would continue to walk by faith, and not by sight. Love mom