Partners

Monday, August 04, 2008

We Are Home!!!!

We made it home late Saturday evening. It was sure nice to see our son again!!!!! Well, what can I say. . .what an awesome week we had in Toronto. It was so nice to get away and connect with different people. We were truly refreshed, though it was tough going back to work today. I didn't miss all the negativity and swearing!!!!

So what's next for our family? My wife and I were challenged to do a short term missions trip. It so happens that there is one coming this fall which we know the Lord wants us to be a part of. I threw the idea of being gone for a couple of weeks to my boss and he said, "That should work." Alright, step number one is done!!! Now our focus is turned to the financial side of it all. God will provide the way for us, some how or another, He will supply the way. My wife and I both feel God wants us to do this, to get our feet wet in the mission field. Pray for us as we trust God in this situation.

Last but not least, it is official. . .I have received Ministry Credentials!!!! One more hurdle overcome. . .

Blessings

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's great guys. I think a short-term thing will be perfect for you guys and I hope it all works out for you - Yay that your boss is fine with it too! Keep us posted...