Partners

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Quick Study "By His Stripes"

I decided to run this study again for one reason. I have been claiming that He has healed me this weekend. The devil has attacked me with pink eye and the flu. The cool thing is, is that the more I claim and praise Him for my healing, the stronger I am getting. The devil will try anything to keep you out of the word. He was successful at that yesterday. As for today, I am going to church, and satan will not stop me.
. . .
For years I struggled with different addictions. I was bound by these strongholds, never knowing if I would ever get out. During a bible study, the leader of the group pointed out the importance of Isaiah 53:4-5. "By His stripes we are healed."
For the first time in my life, I realized that I did not have to live in bondage. I realized that God could deliver me from these addictions. I realized that when Jesus was whipped, He bought back our dominion over sickness and disease. He delivered us from that curse (Deut 28).
If you have struggles in your life, such as addictions, turn to God. Give Him your whole life and then tell the devil that "by the stripes of Jesus, I am healed."
Believe you receive!!!!

Scripture Reading Isaiah 53:4-5

No comments: