Partners

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Quick Study "Fear Of Failure"

Do you fear failure in your life? It's natural for us as human beings to fear failure. Thanks to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, we are free from the fear of failing. He wants us to be successful, like we want our children to be successful. He doesn't want us to fail at anything, especially in our spiritual lives. He wants us to prosper in all areas. You can't prosper if your in fear of failing. I used to believe that I was a failure at everything I did. After giving my life back to the Lord, being faithful and obedient to Him and His word, I feel I am prospering in everything I do. I gave every situation to the Lord, always putting Him first. If you do this, you will not live with the fear of failure, but with the joy of prosperity in your life.

Scripture Reading 2 Corinthians 24:16, 3 John 2

No comments: