Partners

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Live Long. . .

There is an awesome promise that God has for those who are faithful and obedient to His word. That promise is "Long Life." I truly believe that God wants us as Christians to be on this earth for a long time. I once thought to myself, "What good is a Christian who is not here?" We are to be ministering to people here on earth. If we are not here, how can we minister? Another thought I had was that even though he's lost us to heaven, do you not think satan would rather see you in heaven than on earth? Once again, how can we minister to people if we are gone. If we are gone, our presence and ministry on earth will end way to soon. Our death may have some impact on others, but not the impact or witness it would have if we were still here. Whether you agree with me on this or not, it is just one of those topics that gets you thinking and studying. That's what I love about the Lord and His word.

Scripture Reading Psalm 91:16, Proverbs 10:27, Proverbs 9:11

No comments: