Partners

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Quick Study "Divine Shepherd"

My wife and I arrived home late tonight, which left me with little time to think about what I was going to write. When I sat down to check my emails, I received mail from a ministry we support. While reading this email from "Christ For All Nations", (Reinhard Bonnke), I came across a chapter in Psalms which we all know, but so often forget. The Psalm I am talking about is the 23 Psalm. The Lord is truly the Divine Shepherd. If we follow Him, we can go through and conquer anything that stands in our way. It doesn't matter how bad life may get, how bad the attacks of satan may get, we have the choice to follow the Divine Shepherd. With that being said, this is one of those passages of scripture that I am not going to sit here and try to explain, it's "self explanatory!" I challenge you to take the time to read and meditate on the 23 Psalm. You will see how truly awesome our God is. If you submit everything to the Lord, He will make your paths straight; He will bless you with His goodness and lovingkindness.

Scripture Reading Psalm 23

No comments: