Partners

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Quick Study "The Anger Of Man"

Anger, just another tool satan uses in his battle against man. God wants all of our actions and reactions to be in love. The devil is completely the opposite. He wants all of our actions and reactions to be in anger. I used to react to every situation in anger. Thanks to the relationship I have with my Heavenly Father, I am working on getting that out of my life. I try to always react in love. No matter what the situation, I have to remind myself, "What would Jesus do; How would He react to what just happened." I'm sure Jesus got angry at times, but He knew how important it was to control that anger. He knew how important it was to act in love. All anger does to a Christian is give satan a foothold in your life. It gives him opportunity to work at destroying you. Nothing good comes from anger. No one likes an angry person (which is why I have more friends now that I did a few years ago). If you live and act in love, you will lead people to the Lord. If you live and act in anger, I guarantee people will want to stay as far away from you as possible. Don't give way to anger, but give way to love. Remind yourself in every situation, "What would Jesus do?"

Scripture Reading James 1:19-20, Ephesians 4:26-27

No comments: