Partners

Friday, July 20, 2007

Fruits Of The Spirit

First of all I would like to apologize for not posting a study yesterday. Anyways, in church on Sunday our Pastor talked about the fruit of the spirit. I know about the fruit of the spirit yet his message was still an eye opener for me. I realized that I have roots, and those roots are connected to a life source. With that being said, I should be producing fruit. If we don't nurture ourselves with spiritual food, our roots will begin to shrivel up and the life will be slowly cut off. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control; these are our fruits to bare. We must let these fruits produce, or our ministry on this earth will be all for not. Don't let your roots dry up, continue to feed and nurture the fruit of the spirit. Let those around you benefit from your way of life!!!!

Scripture Reading Galatians 5:22-26

No comments: