Partners

Monday, August 27, 2007

Cast Your Worries Upon Him. . .

I know that I have used this verse as a reference many times, but it's such an important piece of scripture that we so often forget. We read in 1 Peter 5:7 to cast our worries and cares upon the Lord. Do you realize how tough it is for us as Christians to do this? I mean if we give Him our problems then we have to let them go, which means we can't dwell on them. Christians love to dwell on their problems!!! All that happens when we dwell on our problems and try to solve them on our own is we block the blessing on our life. We telling God that He can't help. How silly is that? We are telling the Almighty God that He can't help us with a problem. I guess you could say we are "insulting God". It's not good to insult God!!!! Cast your cares and worries upon me. . .that's all He asks. For us, it is that simple. God gives us this option, I would advise using it. He is the ultimate problem solver; so give Him everything and begin living a life of victory, a life of peace.
Scripture Reading 1 Peter 5:7

No comments: