Partners

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Spreading Some Light. . .

Some may say I'm crazy, or call me a lunatic. All I am doing is spreading some light in this world. With all of the garbage online, it's God's children that take the hit. I live in a country where I am allowed to have my beliefs and opinions. If you accept what I have to say, that's great!!! If not, go to the Lord and His word and seek revelation on whatever the subject may be. For those of you who continue to read what I write and it makes you mad, stop reading it. I mean if your not curious, you won't keep coming back to this blog. The convicting power of the Holy Spirit is very strong. I pray for those of you who are with me and I pray for those of you who are against me. We are living in a time of unrest as the end moves near. From what I understand in the news, there are ministries we partner with under great persecution. The world is scared and they are moving as far away as possible from God. Those who truly believe are drawing closer to God. We are here to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ. We are here to bring the lost to Christ. The only opinion that I care about is that of my Heavenly Father. He has given me a job to do, and I will do it for Him. I am not ashamed of the gospel, nor am I ashamed of the One I love.

No comments: