Partners

Monday, May 19, 2008

It's Been A While. . .

It's been a while since I last posted anything on our site. . .so here it goes. The last few weeks have simply been a roller coaster ride of emotions. It all started with my opportunity to preach in our church which went very well. The next day I went into work and found out that the dealership I'm at is closing its doors. I went from being on a high to hitting a low in just under 24 hours!!!! Thankfully God is good and He has supplied me with something else. I won't get into details right now but its something I've done in the past, only this time I have a different outlook on life. As for the calling God has on our lives, we are patiently working towards our goal to serve in a foreign nation. This is where our hearts are. . .and we praise God as He continues to prepare us for our future. God is so good yet we so often seem to forget how wonderful He is. . .take time this week to seek Him, to really hear His voice. . .

No comments: