Partners

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The End Of May. . .

It seems like when it warms up, the days and weeks go by faster!!! Winter seems to drag. . .yet summer quickly passes us by. Oh well, gotta make sure we enjoy the nice weather. I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers over the last while. I recently started with Hytek Pigs for the second time around. After the dealership I was at announced they were closing, I was offered this position. Was it my first choice? Definitely not, but the Lord has led me into this position for a reason and I will serve Him through it. At least this is where my knowledge is so it made the transition a lot easier. God has positioned me here for a reason and as we continue to prepare for the field, we ask that you would not cease praying for us. We will continue to keep you updated with our journey.

1 comment:

Kathy's corner said...

We pray for you all daily.While you are waiting to go to the mission field, God is training you in a mission field right here. May He give you much boldness, and courage. love mom