Partners

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Back. . .This Time For Good!!!!

This week has been an awesome week here at "Transitions" in Toronto. It's awesome to touch base with those who have the same passion to serve the lost overseas as we do. My wife and I are so fortunate to have met a group of absolutely awesome people. Even though there is quite a distance between where our families currently live, our prayer is that we will be able to stay in touch with them, so that we can continue to support there ministries through prayer.

God has blessed our children, and the new relationships which they have developed over the past week. Our children all share one thing in common:

They are all going to end up overseas in the next year or two!!!!! In different locations, but they will all be there. This has given the children an opportunity to connect with other children who are moving overseas. I truly believe in my heart that their ministry will be just as powerful as ours. . .needless to say how much this excites me!!!!

I must apologize for being so slack in updating our site. I am committing to getting back to updating this site weekly if not even daily. God Bless and we continue to thank you for your prayers.

No comments: