Partners

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Quick Study "All Your Needs"

We have all had times in our lives where we've thought to ourselves, "How am I going to pay these bills? How are we going to make it?" My wife and I lived this way for years, until it was revealed to us that God will meet all of our needs according to His riches in glory. Once I found this out, a peace came over me which I had never experienced before. God wants to honor our faithfulness, our obedience. He doesn't want us to live in lack and poverty. Since we have given Him complete control over our lives and our finances, He has honored His end of the deal. We have become faithful and obedient in our studies, prayer, tithing, and sowing, and we are seeing amazing results.

Scripture Reading Philippians 4:17-19

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it has been truly amazing how God is at work in your lives. When we give God our "ALL" He is able to shower us with good things. God has lots in store for you guys. It's wxciting to see. we are praying for you, as you start your new job. mom

Anonymous said...

It's so great to be in "peace", nothing missing and nothing broken!
Love ya,
Laura