Partners

Friday, November 10, 2006

Quick Study "Be Strong"

This is something that I really had to focus on this week. Being strong in the Lord. It is the Lord who makes us strong. One thing I did learn this week is that we need to do our part in this. I realized that I have abused my body over the last ten years of my life. I have not been healthy and in shape for years. The other day the Lord told me to read in Ezra where it talks about rebuilding the temple. I realized that it is time for me to rebuild my temple. My body is the temple in which the Holy Spirit dwells. We should not be bringing junk into the temple. I truly believe that if we put only good and wholesome foods into our bodies, our power and strength will multiply. You will hear me say this over and over, we need to do our part, and God will do His.

Scripture Reading Ephesians 6:10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegetables!!!!!
Happy 10 year anniversary!!
Love ya,
Laura

The Chadman said...

weights, feel the burn, build the bod, sugar bad, SWEAT!