Partners

Friday, November 24, 2006

Quick Study "Children Bring Us Joy"

When wondering what to write in this study, the Holy Spirit directed me to write about how much joy children bring their parents. This starts from the day they arrive. Even though there are times our children seem to push our buttons, we still love them. There are a lot of times my girls just make me shake my head, yet through it all, they bring me so much joy. There are so many different things that bring us joy, but tonight I am talking about children for a reason. Congratulations to my sister Jamie, her husband Eric, and son Micah on the arrival of their little girl last night. Welcome to the world. Watch out Erik, Keziah will have you wrapped around her finger in no time.

Scripture Reading Psalm 92:4, Philippians 4:4, Psalm 68:4

No comments: