Partners

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Get Rid Of The Junk. . .

When I came back to the Lord I really thought that it would be hard to rid myself of the sins of the flesh. Actions and sins such as anger, filthy language, and addictions. Once I gave myself completely and committed to serving the Lord, the strongholds which bound me disappeared. The anger was gone; the language was gone; and praise God, the addictions were gone. In order to live a life of faith and obedience, we must rid ourselves of everything that God despises. I've said it before and I will say it again, we are to be imitators of God (Ephesians 5:1). We are not to live by the flesh, but by the spirit. Get the junk out, and let the good in.

Scripture Reading Colossians 3:8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Joel that you are anxous about financing. Auntie hilda wanted to encourage you to reemember wwhat you wanted to do years ago, be a mortician. She believes that you should pursue it, and you would be great at it. I believe that too love mom

Anonymous said...

I meant finances