Partners

Friday, November 17, 2006

Quick Study "I Was Robbed!!!"

As you know, I spent last week in the hospital. Not only was I sick, I was forced to miss a week's wages. The thief was hard at work, and he robbed me. Even though I missed these wages, I refuse to borrow money to help us out. We are to be the lender, not the borrower (Deut. 15:6). The devil owes us and he will have to pay. I will stand in faith and believe that these missed wages will be provided for. God wants us to prosper. He does not want us to live in lack and poverty (3 John 2). We refuse to be beaten by the enemy. I think of it this way, if satan robs us, our tenth that we return to the Lord will be less. The devil will not rob God or His children anymore. God wants His children to live in abundance!!!!!!!!!!!

Scripture Reading John 10:10

No comments: