Partners

Sunday, August 12, 2007

No Fear. . .

"Don't be afraid; just believe." Mark 5:36

Let me tell you something wonderful which the Lord offers us. A life of NO FEAR!!!! What an awesome promise. This is a life that millions and millions of people are missing out on; Christians and Non-Christians. Since I began to tap into this promise for my family and myself, I am able to walk daily without fear. I am able to lie down at night and have no fear. We as Christians have no reason to live in fear if we understand that God wants to protect His children. We don't need the fear of death; the fear of lack; the fear of poverty; the fear of sickness and disease. He will command His angels to watch over you and guard you. WOW, is that not an awesome promise!!!!!!!!!!

Scripture Reading John 14:27, Proverbs 29:25, Isaiah 41:10, Psalm 91:10-11, Proverbs 3:23-25

No comments: