Partners

Monday, September 10, 2007

Follow The Book. . .

Over the last year of my life I have committed to studying and applying God's word in all aspects of my life. A while back I wrote a message titled "The Secret Of Success." I was able to write this after receiving revelation from the Lord; he showed me the secret of success. I found what so many are searching for, striving for. Would you like to know the answer? God the Father is the secret of success. God is success; Jesus' ministry was a success; Jesus' death was a success. This may suprise you, but the Father wants His children to have success. So what do we do? What is our responsibiliy? We need to put God first in everything. We need to be faithful and obedient at ALL times. We need to follow the book. In doing this, we will make our way prosperous, and we will have success.

Scripture Reading Joshua 1:8

No comments: