Partners

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Quick Study "We May Never Taste Death"

Thanks to the promise of Jesus returning to this world, we as Christians may never taste death. The more I think about it, I want to be faithful and obedient to the Lord. I want His promised blessing of protection and long life (Psalm 91). With that being said, I hope we are all able to experience the rapture. I don't want to die first; I want to experience it LIVE!!!!!! But until then, we have work to do. I don't want to experience the rapture knowing that their were others left behind. I want to bring as many as possible with me. I challenge you to think about this. Do you want anyone left behind? Let's get out and spread the word. Let's begin the harvest of souls.

Scripture Reading Matthew 16:27-28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joel email erin she'll be able to fix this