Partners

Friday, September 21, 2007

What In Hell Do You Want?

For some reason I felt like posting this study again. It seems to pack a powerful punch.

Absolutely nothing!!! I want no part of it!!!! There is nothing in hell that appeals to me at all. When I go into eternity, I don't want it to be an eternity of torment. So why do so many people not care? I mean there are even a lot of Christians who are flirting with it. We read in the word over and over again that we are to be faithful and obedient ALL THE TIME!!!!! We need to stop trying to live in the flesh and in the spirit. It doesn't work and God does not like it. So, what in hell do you want? Eternal torture? Eternal suffering? Eternal pain and agony beyond what we could ever imagine? We have been given the chance to stay clear of hell. Jesus went so we wouldn't have to (Ephesians 4:8-10). He bore the sins and transgressions of the world and bought us the freedom from eternal damnation. So let's give Him the respect, honor, and praise that He deserves. What in hell do you want? Let your answer be NOTHING!!!!!!

Scripture Reading Matthew 25:31-46

No comments: