Partners

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Love. . .

I have written about love a few times in past studies. There is nothing more important for us as Christians than to be living a life of love. Once you begin to walk and live in love, the rest of God's promises will begin to shower down upon you. This was revealed to my wife and I last year. We often ask, "What is blocking the blessing in our life?" Well, the answer is simple. The answer is love. With this being revealed to us, I realized that I had to let some hatred and grudges go that I have been harboring for a long time. We can't claim to be walking in love and yet talking behind the backs of others. God does not like a house divided. This is a hard transition to make, but with God on our side, we know it is possible. Let's be sure that we all develop a life of love. As we love others we will not only begin to see changes in our lives, but in the lives of others as well.

Scripture Reading Matthew 22:37-39, Leviticus 19:18

No comments: