Partners

Friday, March 16, 2007

Quick Study "He Will Strengthen Us"

Have you ever had one of those days when the devil keeps beating and assaulting you? When he just wants to pull you down? I had one of those days yesterday. The devil was trying his hardest to pull me down into a pit of doubt, fear, and despair. I was just trying to keep my head above water. I really hate when he gets into your head and tells you that you are worthless. Thankfully when my wife came home in the evening, we spent some time talking and some time in prayer together. I got my focus back on God and began to receive the strength to beat off the enemy. At this point I remember that "I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me!!!!" God does not want us to lose. He wants us to call upon Him in times of trial. Without Him, we have no chance against the enemy. So if you feel beaten down, remember that when we call upon the Lord, He will give us the strength to defeat the enemy and all of his plans.

Scripture Reading Philippians 4:13

No comments: