Partners

Monday, March 19, 2007

Quick Study "The Power Of The Good News"

If there is one thing I truly hate watching on television, it is the news (sorry to those of you who like the news!!!!) War, pain, violence, death, destruction, murder, rape, and the list goes on. The news shows us the way of the natural; the way of the world. So why are so many Christians watching the news on a daily basis? I am here to let you know that God has given us news. God has given us the "Good News." What I like about God's news is that it never changes. It is the same good news yesterday, today, and forever. I believe satan uses worldly news to drag people down; give people no hope. God on the other hand uses His good news to lift us up; to give us hope. There is power in the good news of the Lord. I used to watch the news every evening. I found that it doesn't lift your spirits. My challenge for you is this. Try replacing the 6:00 news with the eternal, everlasting, good news of our Heavenly Father.

Scripture Reading Romans 1:16-17

No comments: