Partners

Friday, March 09, 2007

Quick Study "To God Be The Glory"

As I began to wonder what I should be writing about today, the Lord made it clear to me that He is to be given all the glory. This weekend I will be amongst 2000 plus believers (all men) at Promise Keeper's in Winnipeg. Yes, it's that time of year again. For me this has always been a time of refreshing. Even though I live a life completely focused on God, it is so nice to gather with a large group of believers. For me personally, it is an incredible time of praising and worshiping my Father. We get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of life that we often forget to give God the glory and praise he deserves. I'll tell you something, it is amazing being in a place where over two thousand men are gathered in praise and worship, under one roof, serving one God. It is a wonderful experience for any man who is willing and ready to receive the truth.

I ask for your prayers this weekend. There will be a lot of men attending this conference tonight and tomorrow who are searching. The presence of the Holy Spirit is so strong at these conferences and I know lives will be touched. Pray for safety as these men travel from all parts of the province. Pray for revelation as the Spirit moves throughout the weekend. Pray for a harvest of souls as the truth is taught to these men.

I'm not sure if I will have time to prepare a study for Saturday or Sunday, but will be back online come Monday.

Scripture Reading 1 Peter 4:11

No comments: