Partners

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quick Study "At All Costs, Preach The Word"

I truly believe that we are supposed to preach the gospel, no matter what. Even when you run into people who are confused, I believe you should continue to preach the gospel. People will make it hard for you; but we need to endure these hardships and continue to do the work of an evangelist. I don't believe we are to give up on people in need. What I do when I run into these types of people is let my actions do the talking. Before long they begin to ask more and more questions about my faith. We are all fishers of men, and we need to be fishing for lost souls. I don't believe we are wasting our time talking to unreceptive people. Our actions are so important and they will reflect our faith. At all costs, we need to preach the word.


Scripture Reading 2 Timothy 4:1-5

No comments: