Partners

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Quick Study "Understanding In Everything"

Often I have wondered if God withholds information from us. I guess what I mean by information is revelation. I truly believe that He does withold revelation from us, until we have proven ourselves faithful and obedient in that area. I believe that this is when we will be given revelation in these areas of our lives. I guess you could say we have to earn it. God isn't going to give someone who isn't faithful and obedient more revelation than someone who is doing the work God asks of us. I will go as far as saying that we won't know everything there is to know when we get to heaven. I believe we will still be learning in eternity. All I know is that if we sit around and do nothing, we will receive nothing. It is so exciting to know that throughout my life, there will always be revelation in new areas. We are maturing Christians, who are being fed our whole lives. Even though we are getting older physically, spiritually we are becoming more alive. These are my thoughts on this subject. This is what I love about the word, knowing that God is always ready to reveal more.


Scripture Reading 2 Timothy 2:6-7

No comments: