Partners

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

God Is A God Of Blessings!!!!!

After we heard of the tragedy which hit my brother-in-law's family, my wife and I knew that I had to be there for the funeral. Thanks to the wonderful God we serve, I have been blessed with a round trip ticket to Abbotsford. I leave on Thursday and I will be back on Sunday. I have never bought into the saying, "the Lord works in mysterious ways." I find that the Lord continues to amaze me. The Lord moves in "wonderful" ways!!!! I will not use names, but I thank friends of ours who made it possible for me to go see my sister. You will be blessed beyond all measures for your act of kindness. With that being said, I will continue with posting daily studies when I get home.

Pray for me as I go. Thank you.

1 comment:

Kathy's corner said...

Joel, we will be praying for yo s yo go. God obviously has a purpose in you going. Give all of them tons of hugs for me. love mom