Partners

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Please Stand By. . .

I'm trying to get back into the routine of writing daily bible studies. Right now it seems like everything is up in the air. Laura had an appointment today and everything is fine. So fine that our son feels he would rather stay on the inside than on the outside. The frustrating part of all this is that the doctor wants to see Laura every few days. It's a two hour round trip to go see the doctor!!!! Anyways, we remain patient and we continue to remind ourselves that the Lord will provide for us. A praise item which I would like to report is that I am going for an MRI on my back tomorrow (another trip to Brandon. . .ahhhhhhhh!!!!) We believe this is part of the healing process the Lord has planned for my back. The last thing I want to do is back out of this appointment. Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that no matter what is thrown your way; no matter how hectic life gets, we need to keep our focus on God. The devil wants nothing more than to drag us down. The devil wants you to walk in fear in worry. God wants us to walk in faith. Right now I am enduring a test on my faith and it is so easy to get mad and discouraged. It is imperative that we keep our focus on God, for only He can rescue us from the trials and tests of this world.

No comments: