Partners

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Believe, And You Will Receive. . .

We praise a great and mighty God. He wants to bless and prosper His children; whether our health, finances, families, He wants to prosper us. He has commanded His blessing upon those who are faithful and obedient to His word. Deuteronomy 28:8 says, "The Lord will command the blessing upon you in your barns and in all that you put your hand to, and He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you." For example, I was at a dead end job where there was so much evil happening. I often wondered to myself, "How will God bless me in a place like this?" I stayed faithful and obedient and continued to pray and believe that He would bless the works of my hands. God granted me what I had requested and blessed me with the job I have now. He put me into a wonderful position. Are there things you need in your life? Do you need healing? Debt-Freedom? Deliverance from addictions? (Just a few examples.) Walk in faith and obedience at all times, and you will be amazed with the results.

Scripture Reading Mark 11:24

No comments: