Partners

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Quick Study "Faith Please's God"

Why is it so important for us as Christians to live in faith? You will find the answer to that question in Hebrews. We can never please God without faith. WOW is all I could say when I first read and fully understood this. I was the type of person who lived in worry, doubt, and fear. That is the opposite of faith. We need to come to the realization that we have to put our complete trust in the Lord and live in complete faith. Our faith can't be wavering; it needs to be strong. I work hard at this everyday and am seeing the results of being in faith. The Lord continues to reward and bless me as I keep focused on Him. So next time someone asks you if you are one of those "faith people", I hope your answer is yes. Just remember Hebrews 11:6 where it says, "You can never please God without faith, . . ."

Scripture Reading Hebrews 11:6

No comments: