Partners

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Quick Study "No Weapon Formed Against Us"

No weapon formed against you will prosper. What an awesome promise from the Father. In the last year and a half, I have seen first hand how the enemy works. He lies, cheats, and steals anyway he can. He will use people, situations, money, sickness and disease, depression, etc, to conquer man. These are all weapons which the devil is using against us. Over the years, satan has been quite successful at tearing apart the church. Right now he is trying to tear apart our church, our ministry. We as Christians need to make sure that we do not fall into the snare of the trapper. We need to make sure and continue to prepare ourselves for battle. If we are faithful and obedient to God, no weapon formed against us will prosper. I refuse to let what happened to me last week prosper. The devil doesn't know who he is dealing with. He is trying to attack my finances, my family, my sanity. Guess what? I have the Lord on my side which simply means that these weapons that satan has formed against me will not prosper. God is good, and only good things will come out of situations like these. Just don't let the weapons of the enemy prosper against you.

Scripture Reading Isaiah 54:17

No comments: