Partners

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quick Study "Waiting To Here From God?"

Can anyone hear from God? Can anyone have revelation from the Lord? Anyone who has a personal relationship with the Father and is allowing the Holy Spirit to work in their lives can here from God. So what about everyone else? Well, first of all, we need to be in the word of God. We need to be studying and communicating with the Father, not only on Sundays, but everyday. We have received the spirit of God. Through Him we might know the things freely given to us by God (1 Corinthians 2:12.) The word itself tells us that the natural man, living the world's way, will not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him (1 Corinthians 2:14). If you live by the world, you have the mind of the world. If you live by Christ, you have the mind of Christ. For years I just expected to hear from God. I did not realize how important it was for me to study and increase my knowledge and faithfulness in the word. Once I began to do this, I began to hear from God. God has a lot of good stuff He wants to give. Do your part by being faithful and obedient to God and His word and I promise you that you will here from God. Once you do here from Him, don't doubt, but move in faith and you will see amazing results.

Scripture Reading 1 Corinthians 2:6-16

No comments: